SmartOne Peak Flow & FEV1 Meter helps you to understand how your lung function can change throughout the week, during periods of ill health or as you change your weight and activity levels. It measures your total lung flow rate (PEF) and also determines how restricted your airways are (FEV1). Uploads information via Bluetooth 4.0 to your Smartphone or Tablet (not included) to your free Activ8rlives account so that you can learn to manage your health and wellbeing.This device will, when used with the Activ8rlives4 Wellness and Food Diary App and website, help you to work out how close to your target values you are at any given time.
- Peak Flow Meter, 2 x AAA 1.5V non-rechargeable batteries, mouthpiece and Instruction Manual.
- Measures Forces Expiratory Volume at 1 second (FEV1) with no buttons.
- Measure Peak Expiratory Flow (PEP) for comparison of lung function with predicted values for your age, weight and gender.
- Simple-to-use Activ8rlives4 App for Smartphone and Tablets (iOS 10 or above and select Android 5.0 or above).
- Data uploads via Bluetooth 4.0 and viewable via App and Activ8rlives website.
- Compatible with Apple Health App (HealthKit).
- Online self-help communities.
- Fully complies with EU privacy laws.
- Need help setting up? Just give us a call, we can talk you through it. 4.8/5.0 stars for customer service.