Uploads data directly to the free Activ8rlives4 Health+Wellness App
The Activ8rlives BuddyBand2 tracks physical activity and energy expenditure in calories and the Total Active Minutes during each day, which are especially useful as part of an exercise schedule, overall health and wellbeing or as part of a weight management programme.
The BuddyBand2 does a lot more than just count your steps and tell the time - it helps you understand how your activity changes throughout the week, month and over greater lengths of time.
The detailed Sleep Analysis gives a minute-by-minute recording of movement, translated into deep sleep, disturbed sleep, and time awake and gives a measure of quality of sleep.
The BuddyBand2 incorporates a host of user-selectable Reminders: an Inactivity Alarm alerts you of periods of inactivity with a discrete vibration, reminding you to get up and get moving after you have reached the number of minutes of inactivity you have set yourself; and three programmable Alarms can be set to remind you of other routine events during your day.
- The Activ8rlives BuddyBand2 is a CE marked Class 1 Medical Device.
- Accurately counts steps, distance and active time using the 3–axis accelerometer.
- Waterproof to 2m and robust to withstand use in demanding physical activities.
- Programmable Sleep Time and Quality of Sleep.
- Large bright easy-to-read digital display with a 24-hour clock. Can be read in bright sunlight.
- Small and Large Black Wristband with Plastic Clip.
- Alarms: 3 programmable alarms for and an inactivity alarm.
- Upgradeable firmware so that you can receive device updates and new features as they are introduced.
- Estimates energy expenditure in calories, based on stride length, weight and height.
- Extended 7-12 days battery life (based on typical usage) with 120 minute charge time.
- Automatically uploads to Activ8rlives account via Activ8rlives4 Health+Wellness App for Smartphones and Tablets (iOS 10 or later, Android 5.0 or later and select Kindle Fire devices).
- Results download to Apple Health.
- Complies with EU privacy laws(General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR).
- Online self-help communities can be accessed by the Apps.
- Need help setting-up? Call 01480 352821
- Rated as 4.7/5.0 by customers in our surveys
If you are disabled or purchasing on behalf of an eligible charity then you can claim VAT exemption.
You can select and declare VAT exemption at the checkout stage.