Activ8rlives Pulse Oximeter2 is a non-invasive method allowing you to monitor the saturation of oxygen in your blood. The Activ8rlives Pulse Oximeter2 sensor is placed on the fingertip to measure this. This Pulse Oximeter2 is an easy-to-use device, which allows you to monitor aspects of your pulmonary and cardiovascular functions—especially if you have respiratory conditions - and need to monitor your blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate.
Includes free postage & packing in the UK
The photoplethysmogram trace is first displayed in real-time in the App. When stable, it takes a 15 second average that is recorded and stored in your free Activ8rlives account so that you can see how well you are doing and keep track of your health and wellbeing over time.
Why buy direct from Activ8rlives?
- Free delivery in the UK
- 7-days-a-week customer support
- Secure checkout with PayPal
- Non-invasive measure of oxygen saturation of blood, calculates SpO2, pulse rate through index finger and perfusion index (PI).
- Easy to use device to track your pulmonary and cardiovascular functions uploads via free Activ8rlives4 App.
- Programmable heart rate beep, out of normal range alarm and brightness of screen.
- Automatically uploads to Activ8rlives account via Activ8rlives4 Health+Wellness app for smart phones and tablets (iOS 10 or later, Android 5.0 or later and select Kindle Fire devices).
- Compatible with Apple Health App.
- Complies with EU privacy laws.
- Online self-help communities.
- Need help setting-up? Just give us a call. 4.7/5.0 for customer service and support as rated by Amazon customers
Also available from Activ8rlives
You may be interested in these other products from the Activ8rlives range. All devices connect to the same app for smart phones and tablets. Together, they give you the most comprehensive view of your health and wellness possible
SmartOne Peak Flow & FEV1 Meter