Activ8rlives PUFFClicker Smart pMD Inhaler Tracker
Uploads data directly to the Asthma+me or Activ8rlives4 Health+Wellness Apps
The Activ8rlives PUFFClicker is a counter for pressurised metered-dose inhalers (pMDIs) connected to the Asthma+me App (subscription only) or Activ8rlives4 Health+Wellness App (free but limited functionality), which allows you to count your doses, your steps, reminds to take medication and indicates that the inhaler has been shaken.
The Activ8rlives PUFFClicker is a CE marked Class 1 Medical Device and is compatible with these pMDI inhalers: Clenil® Modulite®, Salbutamol (Ventolin®), Salbutamol (Ivax Salamol®) Flixotide®/ Seretide®, Clenil® Modulite® (with counter) and Fostair® (with counter). *Registered Trademarks of Chiesi Limited, GlaxoSmithKline and Teva Pharmaceuticals.
The Asthma+me App is specifically designed to meet the needs of children aged 5-18 years with a child-friendly view with difficult to severe asthma.
The Activ8rlives PUFFClicker buzzes to confirm it has been shaken before each dose to help you develop a good inhaler technique. It can also track your physical activity and the time that you are active each day. The Activ8rlives PUFFClicker is a CE marked Class 1 Medical Device. Developed in collaboration with a leading NHS Paediatric care centre in the UK.
- Tells you when you have shaken the pMDI – important to ensure you get an accurate dose;
- Large bright easy-to-read digital display with a 24-hour clock. Does not need to be connected to a Smartphone to see how many doses you have had during the day (ideal of the school bag, handbag, brief case or your pocket);
- 4-interchangeable accessories (clear plastic) to accommodate different pressurised Metered Dose Inhalers (pMDIs) so that you do not have to buy a new PUFFClicker if your medication is changed – just change the accessory;
- Upgradeable firmware so that you can receive device updates and new features as they are introduced;
- Accurately counts steps, distance and active time using its integrated 3–axis accelerometer;
- Battery life of 5-7-days (based on typical usage) with 120-minute charge time which means that there are no batteries to replace;
- Automatically uploads to your Activ8rlives account via Asthma+me App (subscription only) or Activ8rlives4 Health+Wellness App (free but limited functionality) for Smartphones and Tablets (iOS 10 or later, Android 5.0 or later and select Kindle Fire devices).
- Developed in collaboration with a leading Respiratory Consultant at a NHS Paediatric Care Centre in the UK;
- Complies with EU privacy laws (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR).
- Online self-help communities can be accessed via the Apps.
- Need help setting-up? Call 01480 352821
- Rated as 4.7/5.0 by customers in our surveys
If you are disabled or purchasing on behalf of an eligible charity then you can claim VAT exemption.
You can select and declare VAT exemption at the checkout stage.