Uploads data directly to the free Activ8rlives4 Health+Wellness App.
Activ8rlives Pulse Oximeter3 is a non-invasive method allowing you to monitor the saturation of oxygen in your blood. The Activ8rlives Pulse Oximeter3 sensor is placed on the fingertip to measure this. This Pulse Oximeter3 is an easy-to-use device, which allows you to monitor aspects of your pulmonary and cardiovascular functions - especially if you have respiratory conditions and need to monitor your blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate.
The photoplethysmogram trace is first displayed in real-time in the App. When stable, it takes a 15 second average that is recorded and stored in your Activ8rlives account so that you can see how well you are doing and keep track of your health and wellbeing over time.
- Non-invasive measure of oxygen saturation of blood, calculates SpO₂, pulse rate through index finger and Indication of Pulse Intensity.
- Easy to use device to track your pulmonary and cardiovascular functions uploads via the free Activ8rlives4 Health+Wellness App or the subscription Asthma⁺me and Active⁺me REMOTE Apps.
- Programmable brightness of screen and change orientation of OLED to suit you.
- Automatically uploads to your Activ8rlives account via Activ8rlives4 Health+Wellness App for Smartphones and Tablets (iOS 12 or later, Android 10 or later).
- Adjustable for darker skin users.
- Results download to Apple Health.
- Complies with UK + EU GDPR privacy laws.
- Online self-help communities.
- Rated as 4.7/5.0 by customers in our surveys.
If you are disabled, have a long-term health condition or purchasing on behalf of an eligible charity then you can claim VAT exemption.
You can select and declare VAT exemption at the checkout stage.