Activ8rlives Blood Pressure3 Monitor
Table-top blood pressure monitor with adjustable cuff (22-42cm or 8¾"-16½").
The Activ8rlives Blood Pressure3 Connected Monitor is a table-top easy-to-use device that can measure your blood pressure — which is especially useful if you suffer from previously diagnosed conditions that result in high or low blood pressure. The new Activ8rlives Blood Pressure3 Monitor is available in an upper-arm: Small-Large (22-42cm or 8¾"-16½").
The Activ8rlives Blood Pressure3 Connected Monitor use the Oscillometric Measuring Method to detect blood pressure. Before every measurement, it establishes a "zero point" equivalent to atmospheric pressure. Then it inflates the cuff. The device detects pressure oscillations generated beat-to-beat by your heart. It measures two pressures called: Systolic pressure and Diastolic pressure, as well as your Heartrate. Irregular Heartbeat Detector (IHB) is included and displays on the main unit.
These devices are intended for measuring the blood pressure on the upper-arm and is intended for use in doors by adults only.
The Activ8rlives Blood Pressure3 Connected Monitor automatically uploads information via Bluetooth 4.0 (Smart) connection to your Smartphone or Tablet via the free Activ8rlives4 Wellness and Food Diary App or subscription Active+me REMOTE Recovery App. Smart devices supported are:
- Bluetooth Smart Ready device (typically Bluetooth 4.0 or later).
- Apple devices running iOS 12+.
- Android devices running 10+.
We take data security seriously and the first time you set-up an account with Activ8rives, you will be asked to add a complex Password, PIN number, fingerprint or biometrics associated with your account on either the Activ8rlives4 Wellness and Food Diary App or Active+me REMOTE Recovery App. The Apps are fully compliant with UK and EU GDPR, NHS Data Security & Data Protection Toolkit and NHS DTAC.
By measuring your blood pressure at home, it allows you to learn to self-manage your health and wellbeing and better support your family and friends with theirs. However, it is not self-diagnosis, and you should not use this device to self-diagnose a medical condition.
- Accurately measures Systolic and Diastolic blood pressure and heartrate. Bright-LCD back lights with Blue and an arrow indicates whether it falls in the Green, Yellow or Red colour zone depending on where your reading falls in comparison to the WHO and IHS blood pressure classification.
- Use on Upper-arm for accuracy of measurement, with two cuff circumference sizes: Small-Large (22-42cm or 8¾˝-16½˝).
- Bluetooth 4.0 connection uploads data to free Activ8rlives4 Wellness and Food Diary App or subscription Active+me REMOTE Recovery App on iOS 12+ and select Android 10+ Smartphone and Tablets.
- Single integrated unit with wireless Bluetooth connection set-up – no programming required.
- Automatically uploads to your Activ8rlives account.
- Easy for self-use and fasten the upper-arm cuff, easy to see the table-top bright LCD display and one button for ease of use.
- Apple Health compatible for iOS 12+ Smartphones, easy set-up via the Activ8rlives4 Wellness and Food Diary App or subscription Active+me REMOTE Recovery App.
- USB charging of battery takes 120 minutes, with battery lifetime 500 charges.
- Fully complies with EU and UK GDPR privacy laws, with UK-based secure cloud servers.
- Online self-help community, with Technical Support 7-day-a-week Customer Support between 09:00-18:00.
If you are disabled, have a long-term health condition or purchasing on behalf of an eligible charity then you can claim VAT exemption.
You can select and declare VAT exemption at the checkout stage.